Saturday, June 13, 2009

I guess I shouldn't be surprised...

Well,  the installer/supplier that provided the toxic mess in our house that some call drywall has filed bankruptcy!!

So now we have no builder to go back too since we built our own home, our homeowners insurance denied the claim, and now the installer/supplier is bankrupt!  How did he go bankrupt, he hasn't repaired and or settled with anyone whose home he put this garbage in!!  

I am so tired of all the bad news I get!  I am tired of not having my children with me, I am tired of sleeping on the coach at my brothers already, I am tired of knowing that ALL of my furniture is ruined, I am sick and tired of not having my HOME!!!

We can afford our home, we pay our taxes, we want our family back together having a normal life, not this sick twisted joke of a life of our children having to stay with my parents so that way they are in safe non toxic home and my husband and I sleeping on coaches at others homes just so we don't have bloody noses, headaches, sore throats and congestion all from just being in our home!!!

I miss my normal, sane life........will I ever get it back?


No comments:

Post a Comment